Why Are You Here?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

weblord

Top Member
Impact
817
pls. be more specific.

I'm here because I have a purpose that I need to fulfill in my life.

How about you?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm here because you posted a question on a message board asking why I am here.
 
0
•••
I was Googling for free places to sell domains, and stumbled here.

That was my first initiative.

But it has since changed to learning more and more about domains, hosting, etc.
 
0
•••
To learn...and I have learnt so much in 6 months and will continue to learn

Thank you Namepros and Namepros members who have and do contribute to my knowledge and understanding.

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
am here to gain knowledge.
 
0
•••
i don't remember how i got on namepros.
=/

But my purpose why I am here because I want to Learn and to Earn
 
0
•••
The question is, why would you not want to be here? ;)
 
0
•••
thanks for reminding but that's my next thread next week.
:hehe:
Sabre said:
The question is, why would you not want to be here? ;)
 
0
•••
Yeah, here to learn about the domain industry and make some money on the side.
 
0
•••
I stopped by for the nachos, but stayed for the knowledge.
 
0
•••
kewl answer.
where's the nacho? i didn't got any.

notlikeyou said:
I stopped by for the nachos, but stayed for the knowledge.
 
0
•••
I am here because i want all your money, so go ahead and buy all my domains, would you???? :lol:

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
To make a few million and meet new friends. To create and distribute. :blink:
 
0
•••
I'm here to learn...yet...given my success, my learning seems a bit slow ;)

M.
 
0
•••
I'm here, because as a distraction from marketing, I picked a get-rich-quick-by-flipping-domains ebook. I bought a dozen domains, sold them on Ebay, and lost money, but just barely. A couple of the domains made a decent profit, though, and got me thinking that just a few tweaks might make it work.

5 months later, I'm still trying to make it work!

I landed here after venturing through the shark-infested waters of DP Forum, and the hanging around outside the VIP room at DN Forum.

I have no idea why I like domaining. I just like words, I guess, and am too lazy to write much. I like the community at Namepros, though, and hope I can finally make more money with less time invested. Why? To spend more time with my family and my guitar. And to pay for their education, to boot.
 
0
•••
Im here to fulfill my task, I need some forum postings for my client, that's why.

oh! and I need backlinks. ;)
 
0
•••
I'm here to learn, gain experience, and meet like-minded people.

And I'm still here 3 years later! Woo hoo!
 
0
•••
I have a nice list :

- I am here to moderate my sections :xf.love:
- I am here to get together with NPers and share whatever I can with them.
- I am here to discover myself better.
- I am here to provide best services I can.
- I am here to get best services I can.
- I am here to be a part of it all as for me this is something really awesome.
- I am here to earn money.
- I am here to let others earn through me for whatsoever projects they do.
- I am here to get domains.
- I am here to buy more domains.
- I am here to read wonderful things NPers post.
- I am here to write wonderful things that comes to my mind. :loveyou:
- I am here to get myself away from things I do not like. :D
 
0
•••
I am here to buy and sell domains, network and learn more about web design and hire web designers :)
 
0
•••
Google take me here. I found qualities posters here, so I can learn more here. Somedays, I wish earn some money here :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back