Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Why Are You Here?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

weblord

Top Member
Impact
817
pls. be more specific.

I'm here because I have a purpose that I need to fulfill in my life.

How about you?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can't recall how I first came to be here, but I'm here now because my favorite chair is in front of the computer desk :p
 
0
•••
To meet other people and somehow become a business partner in a web design field.
 
0
•••
Initially i joined to learn and communicate with domainers in the business of selling and ect.

I am here now because of the great friendships i have made here, I am no longer in the domain business at this time, so to speak,
 
0
•••
I came for the same reason :lol:

UsedAgain said:
I'm here because you posted a question on a message board asking why I am here.
 
0
•••
and yeah aside from learning is meeting new people and earn too.
 
0
•••
To learn new tricks and current happenings on SEO and domain world. I heard too much about it and now I am here.
 
0
•••
I am here because I want to be skillful web master in all directions.
 
0
•••
because I want to. need some inputs.
 
0
•••
I'm here to learn, offer web designing and to meet other people.
 
0
•••
namepros is such a one stop forum all-in-one forum so you can basically do everything on this forum without leaving it.

among the ones i do here:
- post tutorials/articles that will benefit others.
- offer my services at np$ prices.
- post devotionals from the Bible
- post my checks.
- have fun (most of all, and importantly)
 
0
•••
nothing, just visiting this thread. . . again. :p
 
0
•••
I want to learn more about SEO and share my thoughts on some topics that I know.
 
0
•••
My aim is to be experienced enough in order to be an expert in this kind of business.
 
0
•••
I came here 3 years ago (3 years ago, yesterday, matter-of-fact :kickass: ) simply to buy a member's domain from them (forget who now). I wasn't a domainer, per-say, just a webmaster who saw that the domain I wanted for a site was taken. When I contacted the owner, they informed me it was for sale here. As I only came in the door to buy that one domain then run, I had NO intention of staying here, then :p ....However, once I was in the door and saw the non-stop party, I have no intention of ever leaving :xf.love:
Come to think of it.....Oddly, 3 years later...I still have not done a darn thing with that domain D-: Guess its all the time I waste reading and chatting in here. But, that's A-OK by me. Like most have said, I hang around to learn from others, teach those newer to the game than me, and for the friendships I've built along the way :tu:
 
0
•••
happy 3 years anniversary then :tu:

maximum said:
I came here 3 years ago (3 years ago, yesterday, matter-of-fact :kickass: ) simply to buy a member's domain from them (forget who now). I wasn't a domainer, per-say, just a webmaster who saw that the domain I wanted for a site was taken. When I contacted the owner, they informed me it was for sale here. As I only came in the door to buy that one domain then run, I had NO intention of staying here, then :p ....However, once I was in the door and saw the non-stop party, I have no intention of ever leaving :xf.love:
Come to think of it.....Oddly, 3 years later...I still have not done a darn thing with that domain D-: Guess its all the time I waste reading and chatting in here. But, that's A-OK by me. Like most have said, I hang around to learn from others, teach those newer to the game than me, and for the friendships I've built along the way :tu:
 
0
•••
I'm here hoping you'll rep me again. Because last time you repped me I got another one of those green thingys. B-) :laugh: B-)
 
0
•••
MicroGuy said:
I'm here hoping you'll rep me again. Because last time you repped me I got another one of those green thingys. B-) :laugh: B-)
greenmonster.jpg

If all you wanted was "one of those green thingys", why not just ask for it? Rep not needed :p
 
0
•••
I am here because this is the nice place to learn more and more. If you stuck somewhere than you can get the advice and suggestion from here.
 
0
•••
:p Daily spankings
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
:p Daily spankings
Coming from you, mellowmasher, why am I not suprised? :laugh:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back