Dynadot

discuss Why are there still not any good DomainTools alternatives?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dncafe

I Buy WebsitesTop Member
Impact
DomainTools wants nearly $1,000 a year for a subscription, and they cap your daily searches to 200 a day and you can only view 25 domain history reports per month.

Seems way over priced for what you're getting.

Where is the competition who can match their services at a far lower price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DM me for any specials or trial period discounts for domainIQ if you are interested in taking a closer look at our service. API account access is free with any paid plan.

•••
DomainTools wants nearly $1,000 a year for a subscription, and they cap your daily searches to 200 a day and you can only view 25 domain history reports per month.

Seems way over priced for what you're getting.

Where is the competition who can match their services at a far lower price?

DomainIQ

Last edited:
•••
I agree that DomainIQ offer an incredible set of tools, even in their Basic plan. While it is less than $1000 a year, at $24.95 per month it is still a significant cost, but really powerful in the intelligence that it provides. You can see their plans and features at this page. If you hover over a feature it tells you more. I have no association with the company. The Whois history is really valuable, as is the Monitoring and Alert Tool. I have only scratched the surface of what you can do with DomainIQ.
Bob

•••
it is still a significant cost

Yep...considerable cost for a hobbyist...I miss the old days when 'screenshots' was free. Thanks for posting the data re: cost...the site is somewhat cryptic and finding pricing is a little challenging. If they had a 9.99 a month plan, I would likely sign up.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing like what is on offer or even same thing but I do have http://traffic.tools and it is free to use.

•••
a

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back