Domain Empire

Why are the "NamePros Help & FAQ" listed as private?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dncafe

I Buy WebsitesTop Member
Impact
The categories in the NamePros Help & FAQ are all listed as private. Is there a place a can post a question about NameForums?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have access to ask in any of the visible help / faq forums, it's listed as private because ONLY you and NP staff can see the contents of your thread. :)

Hope that helps,

P.s. you can ask your question here publicly or if you wish for more private correspondence with staff, please use one of the help / faq forums.

Eric Lyon

Edit: Our normal FAQ is here: http://www.namepros.com/faq.php ... I do see what you mean though, Help & FAQ is a little misleading in the title because FAQ's are normally visible lists of questions & answers.

Last edited:
•••
To make the section title more accurate, I've added a redirect forum link in that section that will take members to the FAQ & TOS page when clicked. Hopefully this will help a bit more and reflect what the section title encompasses.

Thanks for pointing this out,

Eric Lyon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back