Dynadot

Why are my images distorted?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Good Day,

Im a rookie that created a CD presentation with Swish (its just like flash) and added some images of my work from print & web that Ive created. I noticed when I played the CD on a 800x600 rez screen the images seem clear & when I play the CD-ROM on a 1024x768 rez monitor some of the pictures look slighty distorted & gritty (especially some of the text).
The images are converted/exported from thier original formats: CorelDraw (business card), Photoshop (Label), FrontPage (website) into jpg format & inserted into Swish. Is there a tutorial that will help me get around this image distortion on CD-ROM situation. Ive played other CD-ROM's on my computer and thier images seem clear.

Thanks for the help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I am not exactly sure what you are saying but it seems to me that it would depend on the image size. If you take a small image and stretch it to 1024x768 it's going to look pretty bad...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back