Dynadot

Who's your host?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey all just wondering who you guys are hosted with

I have been with only 2 webhosts in the past 5 years. The first host was horrible...words cannot describe! they had slow servers, lots of downtime and horrid support.

The second host is http://servint.net, they are a sweet host and provide great services and awesome support. They are not the cheapest host out there.....but i would rather pay a few extra pounds to get the services these guys offer.

What about you guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
www.dhost.biz is my own hosting (using reseller) and i user resellerzoom.com for the reseller account

•••
resellerzooms pretty cool ;) nice pick

•••
•••
Woooooosh
1rrr1, Reseller Zoom has such great packages,so cheap price
Sounds too good to be true
Servint is really good
I was hosted at ZoneServ.com and within 24 days they closed
See the thread at WHT
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364750
I learned that "you get what you pay for"
Right now I am hosted with a fellow NPer Darkfire001 www.mechhosting.com with no problem so far...Thanks to Paul and I hope it goes well :)
San

•••
Well my own ISP is Telewest (blueyonder.co.uk) I pay extra £4.00 a month for 100mb this is all well and good as they don't have any upload or download limits at all but alas it does not provide databases or let you use remote database and I pay for it through my broadband telephone bill its the only way I can do this.. (no credit/debit cards or bank account you see) but this is on the fastest broadband service in the UK myself I have the 2MB/sec download and the 256kb/sec upload ... (£35.00 a month) thier top package is 4mb/sec download and 384kb/sec upload (tooo dear for me £50.00)....

But on A other note I have a free account now with www.groundhost.net very fast server when you apply you ask for the space you want and php mysql ftp and the rest are available to you and if you get a good project going the owners buy you a domain name I'll be trying for that later its a new hoster just starting out but I hear half of the team that was with phpbbhost[.]org are now working there so support should first class and ilegal activities are junped on straight away you know warez and the likes any way its been nice chatting..

laters guys...

•••
•••
surfspeedy.comt

decent host though i've heard that they vigilantly enforce the TOS. Is it a bad or good thing, I dunno. Depends on your activities... heheh

•••
•••
MyHosting.com

Formally Softcomca.com. A canadian company with a very intuitive admin control panel. Cheap rates too. I've hosted with them for 5 years without any problems.

•••
Had a VPS with tektonic.net and now moved on to a dedicated server with layeredtech.com

•••
i use webplanethost.com its a cool free/paid site

•••
cyberultra.net have had an acount there for a long while now, been great kinda rough with them for last few days, might be time to move away

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back