Dynadot

discuss Whole Family secretly filmed naked by boyfriend

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
51OUMA1aFoL._SX425_.jpg

As a father of two young kids the story below absolutely horrified me. How this individual absolutely ruined the lives of an entire family. Not only did it affect the lives of this family but also that of the guests and friends that may have used the facilities in this house.

I have said in the past and I will say it again.....

My opinion is that we should legislate that all hidden recording devices should have a flashing red bulb. Additionally (because it can be taped out) the hidden camera should also make an audible beep every few minutes to notify people they are being recorded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For eight years, Melissa felt like the luckiest woman in the world. She had a supportive and caring boyfriend who loved her kids, even if they weren't his own.

Then she discovered the cameras.

They were hidden all over her house, secretly filming her every move.

"It was like somebody literally took the carpet right out from underneath us," Melissa said.

Read more...
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/secret-filming-ivac-1.5145141

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's done is done in the above case and I hope he gets what he deserves.

But for others its is just better to rip off that webcam cord or just put a black tape on it if not in use.
Put a credit limit on your cards.
If possible try to use online banking from accounts that has little money in it.
Keep separate account for bigger savings and deactivate online banking and ATM cards for that account.

The list goes on and on for being secure in today's world.

I do get scam emails of people demanding BTC from me LOL while claiming they have some juicy footage of me through my webcam that they hacked. Problem for him is that I don't use a webcam at all.

•••
Another reason why this is world is complete shit....

•••
There are voyeur spies cracking software on baby monitors and home security systems for people that leave default password in equipment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back