Dynadot

Whois Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Delete

Account Suspended
Impact
Any way to get a complete record of oners on a domain from the day it was registered? I tried using archive.org but i only get sites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not so clear what you are getting at....please explain what you are looking for ...thanks

•••
Originally posted by Delete
Any way to get a complete record of oners on a domain from the day it was registered? I tried using archive.org but i only get sites.

The closest to this would be a WHOWAS service offered by Dialog.Com. It's a pay service though.

•••
Re: Whois Info

Originally posted by Delete

If you mean the list of owners of a domain from the domain's day 1 'til the present, I'm afraid that's not possible to obtain. Domain registrars keep that info from 3rd parties.

The only info I currently know you can obtain is what you see from WHOIS and getting it from that registrar....if they're able to verify you're one of the contacts or even the current registrant/owner. :'(

•••
Is it just me, or is the whowas service at dialog.com buried somewhere really deep? I can't find the links to it, except for some press releases trhough their search facility.

I think there are serious privacy issues waiting to happen with a service like this, so it makes sense for dialog to hide it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back