Domain Empire

.info Who owns bing.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just thought if the guy Mr. Richard Meyer, Whois.com - Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting Provider., who owns the domain bing.info have any business request yet from Microsoft to buy his domain.

I wonder how much would it cost.

Also, if microsoft plans to but the long been established bing.org website

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not all that likely that Microsoft would want the .info . It could over time want the .org and use it similar to how Google does but again, not all that likely.

•••
It's not all that likely that Microsoft would want the .info . It could over time want the .org and use it similar to how Google does but again, not all that likely.

i agree
sad to say the info will get naff all traffic either

•••
i agree
sad to say the info will get naff all traffic either

Don't be so sure, I own the .info of a major imageboard website and the traffic is pretty good.

•••
For your information guys, google.info, google.net, google.cc, etc are already owned by Google just to redirect to .com. only .org and .co.cc are the independent one. I wonder how much .co.cc cost now.

•••
Well, if they need it then would they pay any amount asked by the owner of the domain??

- Digital -

•••
Yes, I think they definitely can afford it if they want! ;)

•••
Well, if they need it then would they pay any amount asked by the owner of the domain??
Oh, sure, 'whatever' the owner would want, they'd pay it! ..As if!! :rolleyes:

•••
I've noticed that they have youtube.com/bing. That username has been registered since 2005 and it makes me wonder if Microsoft made a direction negotiation with the original owner or the Youtube staff. Youtube does not allow users to change usernames and I don't know if it is against their policy to sell them either.

•••
Oh, sure, 'whatever' the owner would want, they'd pay it! ..As if!! :rolleyes:

they should ask for a googol (1 with a hunderd zeros afterwards) dollars :rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Wow.. then that would be great for the owner. :)
As he can ask for any amount. Lucky guy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back