Domain Empire

question Who owns Antifa.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.company

Top Member
Impact
According to Whois , Antifa.com is hosted and owned by Someone in panama, redirecting now to
https://buildbackbetter.gov/ Previously on sale.
let me know , what do you think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think democrats have embraced violent marxism.

•••
If I own this domain, I would not sell this, and if I would sell, I would ask at least 100k.

Last edited:
•••
hmmm I'm going to take a wild guess and it is Mike Mann lol. He is I think one particular domainer would think to buy Antifa.com and then point it to the Biden's website. Definitely has the money.

He's always talking stuff about the left and I think he is a huge Republican and does not hide it.

the domain has been registered since 2002. Who would "invest" in such a domain and then do what they've done with it?

Whoever it is. has to be a Trumper.

I think democrats have embraced violent marxism.

Too obvious @mr-x !

I doubt the Dems did this.

But I can see a Trumper or Republican doing it to make us think what you thought.

•••
hmmm I'm going to take a wild guess and it is Mike Mann lol. He is I think one particular domainer would think to buy Antifa.com and then point it to the Biden's website. Definitely has the money.

He's always talking stuff about the left and I think he is a huge Republican and does not hide it.

the domain has been registered since 2002. Who would "invest" in such a domain and then do what they've done with it?

Whoever it is. has to be a Trumper.

Too obvious @mr-x !

I doubt the Dems did this.

But I can see a Trumper or Republican doing it to make us think what you thought.

2002 antifa didn't exist. Tea Party didn't even exist. Someone purchased the name because it sounded good.

•••
The term was first used back in the 20's or 30's (I think)

Maybe someone with a knowledge of history and seeing which way the winds where blowing spotted it was available and grabbed it......

•••
•••
Interesting that it is Italian in origin - If I was to have had a bet on it I would of gone with German or Austrian

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back