NameSilo

Who know this?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genialnames

Established Member
Impact
23
I found I have addeded a green square and a green dot in my profile , also a balance symbol,
what is the meaning of these icons? Is there a place to see all the icons available? (Just curious of the board options)
Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hover over the icons.
 
0
•••
Thread moved to NamePros Info & Suggestions.

The green squares are part of the reputation system. You can visit an old but valuable thread here for more info http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=137219

The white scale in the user's tidbit is also part of the reputation system. You can click the white scale on another member's post and leave them positive reputation if it's a post that helped you. There's also negative you can leave.

You can view your last reps you received and the amount of points you have by viewing the usercp ( http://www.namepros.com/usercp.php ) or clicking the white scale on one of your own posts.

Don't hesitate if you have any other questions. ;)
 
0
•••
I don't see a history of my last reps, I only see the total points.
 
0
•••
Palyriot said:
I don't see a history of my last reps, I only see the total points.
I just looked up your reputation and there were no results for any, so that's why you're not seeing anything under the "Latest Reputation Received" in the usercp other than the points. The rep points you have are from trader ratings you've received. Once you are given rep for one of your posts then it will show up in your usercp. :)
 
0
•••
Ohhh, I see.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back