NameSilo

discuss Who is better ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
I have parked some of my domains on Sedo, but honestly not getting any visits or hits, can someone guide which platform are better when it comes to quick sales and buyers.

Pls share your views in regards to Afternic, Dan, Daaz, Sedo, Godaddy etc..

Thanks in advance..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think the lander choice/parking will matter much if your domains aren't getting any visits, but I would recommend ensuring that they're listed in both Sedo and Afternic.

Those are the two that I believe are most likely to get exposure for your names because you'll show up in the search results on various registrars for people who may be looking for names that are similar to yours.

I currently like Dan for landing pages, for people who are typing the domains directly into their browsers. Parking revenue is not part of my strategy, I want as little resistance as possible for people who want to buy the domain name.

So right now, I'm listing names in Sedo, Afternic, and using Dan's nameservers.

You can list your names in any and all of the places you mentioned, but Afternic and Sedo in particular will be the ones that have you showing up in the search results for many different registrars. Beyond that, it's a matter of choosing

Last edited:
•••
I don't think the lander choice/parking will matter much if your domains aren't getting any visits, but I would recommend ensuring that they're listed in both Sedo and Afternic.

Those are the two that I believe are most likely to get exposure for your names because you'll show up in the search results on various registrars for people who may be looking for names that are similar to yours.

I currently like Dan for landing pages, for people who are typing the domains directly into their browsers. Parking revenue is not part of my strategy, I want as little resistance as possible for people who want to buy the domain name.

So right now, I'm listing names in Sedo, Afternic, and using Dan's nameservers.

You can list your names in any and all of the places you mentioned, but Afternic and Sedo in particular will be the ones that have you showing up in the search results for many different registrars. Beyond that, it's a matter of choosing

Thanks for the detail reply, My intention is to get more eyeballs and not parking revenue, so I think I will follow your advice, can you share how I can list my domains on all market places (Afternic, DAN and Sedo), as I normally park with adding nameservers to my domain..

Thanks again for sharing your views.

•••
Go to Afternic.com and create an account. If you already have an account with GoDaddy, you can use that to log-in.

Once you're logged in, click "Portfolio" on the left hand side, and click "Add domains."

From here, you'll add your domains, you'll choose prices, and then you'll opt-in to their reseller network. Here's for information about it.

The process is similar for Sedo and Dan.

If you decide to use Dan's landing pages, you'll want to create an account at Dan, add your domains to your portfolio, and then set Dan's nameservers for your domains. You can still have your names listed in Sedo and Afternic without using Sedo and Afternic's nameservers.

I haven't really gotten any traffic from Dan's marketplace, but they're my choice for in-bound leads, in other words, when people type my domain names into their browser.

•••
Go to Afternic.com and create an account. If you already have an account with GoDaddy, you can use that to log-in.

Once you're logged in, click "Portfolio" on the left hand side, and click "Add domains."

From here, you'll add your domains, you'll choose prices, and then you'll opt-in to their reseller network. Here's for information about it.

The process is similar for Sedo and Dan.

If you decide to use Dan's landing pages, you'll want to create an account at Dan, add your domains to your portfolio, and then set Dan's nameservers for your domains. You can still have your names listed in Sedo and Afternic without using Sedo and Afternic's nameservers.

I haven't really gotten any traffic from Dan's marketplace, but they're my choice for in-bound leads, in other words, when people type my domain names into their browser.

Thanks again for replying, I have account on both Sedo and Afternic, and have listed on domain on Afternic too, so I guess with that I will figure out how I can also list that name on Sedo and Dan and then see how things work for that domain.

Appreciate your help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back