Domain Empire

question Do your domain get views?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
I have parked my names on Sedo, Afternic and Dan.

On Sedo I can see daily visit to my sales page.

On Dan I get very few visit on my domains.

On Afternic I don't see or see very very less visit on my domains.

Why this is happening? Am I the only one who see this ?

Pls guide...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wasn't getting paid for the last several months and I moved them all to for sale and my hits went up 20 fold at least, why??? I sent sedo a message and they said that's normal and I asked why, she said we always see that. great answer lol
I'm developing some now and will move all out of sedo soon

•••
For average names DEVELOP and also list for sale. Best strategy. Earn a return and learn while you wait for the churn. I get agitated by names that aren't earning. Earn or burn.

Last edited:
•••
My query here is why so many views in Sedo and no views on other platforms? The names are same...

•••
My query here is why so many views in Sedo and no views on other platforms? The names are same...

Hi

the platform where you point your nameservers to, for each name,
will typically get the most views.

for your sedo question perhaps read :
Does sedo traffic mean anything nowadays? - NamePros

if you are pointing to a Buy It Now page, with no ads,
then those pages may incur more views (on sedo) than domains pointed to PPC pages.

imo....

•••
Hi

the platform where you point your nameservers to, for each name,
will typically get the most views.

for your sedo question perhaps read :
Does sedo traffic mean anything nowadays? - NamePros

if you are pointing to a Buy It Now page, with no ads,
then those pages may incur more views (on sedo) than domains pointed to PPC pages.

imo....

Thanks for pointing to the right thread...

•••
Brothinvesting.com got 2000 visitors last month a lot of that is probably referred from Reddit. Some of m sports domains get sporadic traffic but nowhere close to that heavy. Depends on domain name, keywords and if you have done any development. The competition level also plays a factor.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back