Dynadot

WHM>>?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is it possible to add a link to all my customers websites indexes straight from WHM? this is a free host ;0

is that possible?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't you can do it with WHM, you probably need to tweak it a little bit which I am not sure quite sure on how to do it. Would be interesting to know if it is prossible or not.

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
is it possible to add a link to all my customers websites indexes straight from WHM? this is a free host ;0

is that possible?

That is a good question. I'm sure you can find a way to do it. Unless for now, you can just add it in their html yourself if they don't want to.

But adding a link in WHM, I'm not so sure if it is possible. Could be a good little side business that you could sell to free hosts if you figure out how to do it....

•••
yah.. I really need to know.. anyway thanks

•••
microdude431 said:
I know you can add Cpanel news in WHM, which is displayed in every cpanel account.

The problem with it is that only the owner(s) will be able to view to it not the site visitors...

•••
If you can install Apache modules, then mod_layout would probably be the best option for adding links to all your hosted sites.

•••
where can I download mod_layout?

Cheers

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
where can I download mod_layout?

Cheers
You have to install mod_layout not download.

•••
Well you have to download it in order to install it. You can get it at http://tangent.org/

•••
ahh thanks.. just found of from my host, I cannot install it

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back