Dynadot

.in Whiz.in Promo Prices!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New .com domains are currently $5.45 at Whiz.in. I hope this will make you save some $$$ on your hand-registrations :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a good share undoubtedly but what about the creditability of the site? I mean I do not want to lose a good domain name by buying less and then having problems afterwards. Still skeptical, any feedbacks from the users of whiz?

•••
I've been registering domains with them for about 8 months and never had any problems.

•••
Thanks for the info, glad to see you have been using them as I was weary before you gave them some rep. :)

•••
Thanks for the info, glad to see you have been using them as I was weary before you gave them some rep. :)
Did you any trouble with them? :)

•••
Its a good share undoubtedly but what about the creditability of the site? I mean I do not want to lose a good domain name by buying less and then having problems afterwards. Still skeptical, any feedbacks from the users of whiz?

I've been using them for the last three years to register my .in domains without any issues

•••
I've been using them for the last three years to register my .in domains without any issues
I've been registering mostly .in names with them. Their website is quite slow sometimes, but they have pretty good prices.

•••
Did you any trouble with them? :)

I haven't registered any yet, I plan on register 4 or 5 names tonight with them though to give them a try.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back