Dynadot

status-resolved White text on white background

NameSilo
Watch

Geodomain

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
Anyone can respond in this thread. They're unable to respond in closed duplicate threads.

Hope that helps,
Thank you for working with me. I won't use white background. Question though why does your color palate include a color you are not allowed to use? Seriously when I did it I thought it would be ok otherwise why would you give rule violation bait?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The forum software that we use does not provide an option to disallow it.

Hope that helps,

•••
The forum software that we use does not provide an option to disallow it.

Hope that helps,
fair enough hey Eric can you give me a link to the post that I did the white background thing on so that I can repost it without the white background thing please and I'll post it here I suppose right thank you. Also I want to make another post when I came on here today my idea was to create a new post the thing with the new title because of something that I learned today now should I can I do another post or just a reply to my own post thanks man please excuse any spelling errors I'm voice texting this to you right now

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back