IT.COM

White Label DNS Help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm trying to use a White Label site for my domains. The company says everything is ready and all I need to do is "Please add the following domains with a A record pointing to: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx".

It this possible to do at the registrar level? I attemped this at Moniker by creating a DNS that points to that IP, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

I think I may have figured it out. I found an area at Moniker to modify the A(address) for my domain. I made the changes so we'll see if this works.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

It's already resolving correctly! If anyone needs to know where this is at, select your domain and click on the "IP" link on the left hand side, under the column "domain actions". It will tell you that it's going to change the DNS to Moniker's DNS. From there, you can change the A(address), CNAME, etc... This is of course at Moniker.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I'm glad to see that you got it resolved!

Jack

•••
Well done! I think that the info you provided will be useful for other webmasters here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back