Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Please apprise
WhiskyX.com

Thanks for your time and efforts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a real nice one, what kind of distilling process do you use for your Hooch?
I spend a lot of time 'out in the country' and am privy to some seriously professional tasting bootlegs. Do you have a Liquor Producing Licence?

This is a $10,000 joby, I don't care what you all say.

Regards.matt

•••
Thanks a ton, I am hopefu to get good price for this gem

•••
•••
it is good domain for starting business of whisky it is unique and looking rich domain so 1600$ for sure.

Last edited:
•••
For Gods Sakes will you people who fancy yourselves as Domain Name Appraisal people please use actual real numbers. If you cannot estimate an actual number which is what people want to read then stop, just stop pretending. What the hell is "so $$$# for sure", if I actually paid a professional for an actual number and they replied with, "for sure $$$#", If you did not refund my Appraisall fee I would break all of your fingers, seriously. No one wants to read XXX or $$$, it means nothing and it discredits the whole concept of such a ridiculous concept.

The whole domain Name Apprasial Business is such a phoney pathetic cop out of an occupation, the idea that there are creeps out there like SEO Frauds who actually charge people for such a fairytale scum service is truly sickening. I am going to go out of my way to make sure the general public has access to accurate FREE SEO and Domain Appraisal Services.

Regards.matt

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back