domain whichsnitch.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
I think the name is pretty interesting, could be marketed to different types of end users.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kinds of end users did you have in mind?

•••
Publishers, News, Tabloids anything related to sensationalist information. It could even be related to a game of some kind. Also maybe I am the only one that thinks this but I find two syllable combinations of this kind very catchy, it sticks in your head.

•••
I think a perfect enduser is a mob boss ,you can just post the snitch at whichsnitch.com and your funds will be delivered to you''r snitch ,I mean swiss paypal account ,with privacy all kidding aside ,its got a nice ring to it $150 -$200

•••
Snitch is also a programming term and it's also political jargon for an informant, like Snowden for example. A large publisher could use the name to release leaked sensationalist news. I posted earlier thinking you gave me a negative appraisal thanks for replying and I had a little chuckle!

•••
You could also register FinkRink and NarcBark to get the holy trinity. :)

Yeah, it's a clever one, and I can see the low $XXX appraisal if the right buyer finds the name, but I think the group of end users is small, and it may be hard to actively market it to any existing business.

Might be holding onto it for a long while.

•••
Yea I do plan to hold it for at least a year.

•••
Snitch is also a programming term and it's also political jargon for an informant, like Snowden for example. A large publisher could use the name to release leaked sensationalist news. I posted earlier thinking you gave me a negative appraisal thanks for replying and I had a little chuckle!

What's a snitch in programming? The only information I found was for a firewall application called Little Snitch, and I'm not sure that would be relevant for this domain name.

•••
Snitch is a type of protocol in Apache Cassandra, it determines which data centers and racks nodes belong to.

•••
Snitch is a type of protocol in Apache Cassandra, it determines which data centers and racks nodes belong to.

Oh, well in that case maybe there's some potential. Cool. Thanks for the info.

•••
I dunno why, but this one looks prone to typos to me :P

•••
I dunno why, but this one looks prone to typos to me :P
Hmm probably, I can see people making errors like wich or witch and snich instead of snitch but honestly I don't think typos are a big deal since they are fairly simple words to spell. Thanks for the advice!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back