Domain Empire

Which web animation software have you used?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
for web animation i use
Flash, but is quite expensive, and secondly i use a new tool from opensource community called 3DMLW editor called QuantumHog which is free to download and use.
both are good, plzz give your comments

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
use sothink SWFeasy
sothink.com

•••
Get koolmoves, almost as powerful as flash.
But at a bargain price.

•••
I am currently using Flash.
I haven't tried any other software in making web animation.
But Adobe has the software for that also and i've been dreaming of having good knowledge on that.
They said it gives you good results.
but I forgot the name of that.

•••
•••
Flash Animation is what im using, now..
But i am interested to what you are saying QuantumHog
I will try to download that and checked if its easy to use.

•••
am about to learn flash....I hope its going to be fun

•••
•••
Hi...
I read your post and as per that i want to share that with you that i used a software for animation .........Software for creating, editing, compressing, optimizing, animating, and working with Web graphics. Includes software designed for specific aspects of Web graphics creation, such as creating image maps, producing ad banners, working with Web-safe colors, creating buttons, slicing images, designing rollovers, and for automating or simplifying Web graphics production. Although most pixel and vector based image editing software can be used for Web graphics, specialized Web graphics tools may perform certain tasks better than your primary graphics software.
Top Picks: Web Graphics Software for Windows
When it comes to selecting a Web graphics program, there are so many choices it can often be difficult to determine which program is right for you. These picks summarize some of the top Windows software for creating Web graphics.... Thanks for sharing the post.....

•••
I always see my friend using flash to do animations for his website. I haven't even know that how that works and haven't learned it yet.

•••
I use Flash for major works. Sometimes I use 3dsmax. It is a bit ambigous than Flash.

•••
I have used flash, in the past but I focused now more on PHP.

•••
Flash would be my first choice, however most don't realise Photoshop is good in its own way aswell.

•••
Mix-FX is also good falsh software

•••
until now I have used flash.now am learning photoshop and a little bit of dreamweaver.photoshop is great

•••
Hi! I use flash as well but you are right it is quite expensive so that is why sometimes I use photoshop and koolmoves. They are rather well but still some features leave much to be desired!

•••
I use to operate QuantumHog to do my work.And i too use adobe photoshop,it is easy to use.

•••
I haven't really tried doing some animations but I only know one software to be able to do this and that is adobe flash. Some others? i have no idea. But really, I want to learn how to do animations. I do video editing though using premiere but i don't have any knowledge yet with adobe flash. I have no software for it either.

•••
Right now for some simple banners SwishMAX2, some time ago Flash.

•••
I use mainly Flash, and Art GIF Animator.

•••
Most of the time it's Flash CS4 and then Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks for the design side

•••
i always use SwishMax , Really Easy to use

•••
I'm work on the Maya software. I don't try any other. I thing this is the best.

•••
I dont think any other softwares are as good as flash .. because what i think is you can use other software when you are a master with flash.. otherwise one should start with flash only.

•••
actually for starting, i started with Flash but gave up very quickly cos i could not learn it properly. So i took Photoshop instead and now i am a photoshop master :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back