Dynadot

discuss Which social media platforms are you currently in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Which social media platforms are you currently in?

Facebok?
Instagram?
Youtube?
LinkedIn?
Twitter?
or
Something else?

And are you connected with others? Do you share other's domain posts, are you getting views, do you use social media for sales? How many connections/followers do you have? Do you use your own identifty, and photo?

Please share your experience - where you are, what you do there and how it works for you!

Thank you :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LinkedIn is the main focus and its the main way I find end-users for my domains.

My LinkedIn page (VRContent) has 30,000 VR/AR/Drone/Robotics and other emerging tech followers. I also do marketing and advertising campaigns for tech startups or established companies using LinkedIn when they are after some exposure for an event or product launch. For a low cost, its a good way to get your product in front of thousands of people in the same field as you.

I use Twitter as well but not a lot.

Agreed, LinkedIn has also got the best Organic reach!

•••
Just registered with LinkedIn, Too much social media is distracting :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back