Dynadot

question Which SEO Method nowadays effectively work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

discountelemart

Account Closed
Impact
Hi !! Which SEO Method nowadays effectively work? Like- How to optimize SEO method for better ranking and traffic for healthcare website?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
2. Make Your Existing Pages Longer
3. Focus on YouTube SEO
4. Improve Site Speed
5. Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords

•••
Thanks for your valuable reply... I did regularly followings SEO work Like-
1. Directory
2. social bookmarking
3. Forum Discussion
4. Blogging
5. Article (weekly)
6. slide/image/video (weekly)
7. Company profile creation
8. Blog Commenting
9. Q & A
10. community share
But still have faced a good ranking problem...there are no any positive results gets after did these work.

•••
Most of what is listed in this thread is bull**** "seo" circa 2010.
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356
Nobody can give you advice without looking at your data, but it's difficult to rank for health care topics unless your site shows expertise, authority and trust.

•••
Are long posts still in fashion ?

Some people are going overboard with absurdly lengthy posts that nobody really has the time to read !

•••
Long posts are fine if you have something to say, but not just for their own sake. Like - if you're writing about how to boil an egg, don't include the entire history of eggs, etymology of the word "egg", every different type of egg you can buy, a look at the largest and smallest eggs ...
Actually, that dilutes your topical focus.
OTOH, if you're producing the Ultimate Guide to Eggs, go for it... :)
You can organize content so that people can process it in bite-sized chunks so they don't get scared off!

Last edited:
•••
You can organize content so that people can process it in bite-sized chunks so they don't get scared off!

On the same page ?

•••
Depends. You can make one page work pretty well. Lots of white space , in-page navigation...sections that are viewable on demand... Is one person going to want to see all that content (like a buyer's guide) or are they all different topics?

•••
Here are some of the SEO techniques which effectively work nowadays:
1) Keyword research
2) Creating quality content
3) Optimization of SEO & CTR
4) Send emails to subscribers
5) Promote contents on social media
6) Social blogging
7) Blog commenting
8) Directory submission
9) Guest blogging
10) Article submission
11) Social bookmarking
12) Backlinking
13) Interlinking
14) ) Use Alt tags & Meta tags
15) Classified Submission
16) Infographic Submission
I hope this will help you.
Thank you.

•••
Paid Traffic - About 50$/monthly for as they said " 3000 unique visitors"
Example - Because i did not had the time to surf other websites i paid for this services.
Conclusion: Google Analytics was telling me that from 3000 visitors/monthly i got only 200 from that site.
Alexa was the only one who showed that i had heavy traffic. But if you don't pay for 1 month the Alexa rank will go down too. Don't waist your time with this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back