NameSilo

Which script suit for sell template?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Stephen3

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello, I want create a website which can sell the template designed by me, anyone can tell me which script is better?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think best for something like shopping cart is either php or i ahve seen few that used cgi
 
0
•••
which cgi script u mean?
and what the script o template monster and this zymic.com script they use?
 
0
•••
Theya ll use PHP, i dont really remember where they used cgi :(
 
0
•••
then any script to intro ?? @@
 
0
•••
What about using osCommerce? :)
 
0
•••
try alstrasoft template seller :D
 
0
•••
ASP can also be used but I heard that PHP can be hacked very easily.
I think it is really better to use ASP, CGI, or osCommerce.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back