Dynadot

Which registrar can delete new reg domains in 5days?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I only know dynadot can delete domains in five days. Refund the payment except $3 per .com domain.
Anyone know other registrars support Grace Deletions?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Epik does that but not the full payment.

•••
I received full refund from namesilo for 1-2 times. There was a section in the control panel that shows a list of past purchases. Each old payment had refund link which makes the refund process automated and almost instant. I don't know if it's still the same. I don't remember how many days they allow for request. I tried and received full refund only for a few times. As I as far know there is no automated domain delete functionality in namesilo control panel. They refunded first and then the domain dissappeared.

Last edited:
•••
In Dynadot you can grace delete yourself, but you'll partial refund. And, in NameCheap you can get full refund, but you have to contact them. However, it's for 72 hours after the time of registration (I think for .com TLD, this can vary for other extensions). It also depends upon factors like how many domains you have bought from them before and how many grace deletions you requested from them previously.

•••
Dyna minus 3, NameSilo I think up to 3 days, Epik (I am on tasting) most its 2 to 4 days only, SAV is a percentage of your regs per month (I think its 10% max you could delete) so if you are trying to sell before you keep it’s probably not a good approach.

•••
Thanks @Denismth ,@PurpleMan ,@poweredbyme ,@paperball ,@karmaco for the infomation.
I need to delete a lot of newly registered domains because testing the traffic and IP address. According to the current information, these two (dynadot and Epik) are more suitable, but both have to pay a high cost.

•••
whatever registrar offers it make sure to check if they have monthly limits or other limits

Last edited:
•••
Epik.com is the best for " Domain Tasting " you have the option to keep or delete and only pay about 50 cents if deleted the ICANN fee .

Last edited:
•••
•••
GoDaddy does the full refund within 5 days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back