NameSilo

advice Which Payment method you prefer ?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
2,107
I usually prefer escrow.com while selling my domain but if a person is selling a domain above $ 3000. Which payment method is best ? If i am not wrong for above $ 3000 payment a buyer need to submit his details ( two address proofs ) . Will not buyer be annoyed by going through those things.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the one that puts the cash in my pocket the fastest.

It also depends on the selling price, buyer and some other factors for me personally.
 
0
•••
Bitcoin - safe, secure, and non-reversible.
 
1
•••
Payoneer escrow is now my preferred method. Excellent experience and I have done many transactions over the last few months.
 
1
•••
Checking Account my Bank I
 
0
•••
1
•••
Trusted People Paypal
Unknown Person Escrow
 
0
•••
ummmm idk ... id talk a story but im with that 5 day period
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back