IT.COM

new gtlds Which new gTld you like most ?

NameSilo
Watch

Which New gTld you like most ?

• 41 votes
  • Ended 9 years ago
  • Final results

ksbalekodi

Ownism.com - Domain Name ShopEstablished Member
Impact
Guys I want to know the market value of gTld's , just answer me which is you like most.

A mini survey ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like .global and .click but that definitely doesn't say anything about their market value , it's just a personal preference.
Still want me to vote? :)

•••
I voted .club , haven't bought any though.

•••
None of the above... I like:

.Tours
.Rentals
.Fishing
.Flights
.Surf
.Restaurant
.Directory

•••
•••
.Work
.Club
.One.
.Foundation
.Web

•••
Hello,

I voted .CLUB which makes sense with lots of keywords and seems to sell on the aftermarket.

I've only sold one .CLUB and about eight .XYZ, so for personal reasons I might prefer .XYZ. I also like Negari's fearless and straight forward marketing strategies. But also .CLUB has been great with marketing. At least the first six months after release.

•••
Hello,

I voted .CLUB which makes sense with lots of keywords and seems to sell on the aftermarket.

I've only sold one .CLUB and about eight .XYZ, so for personal reasons I might prefer .XYZ. I also like Negari's fearless and straight forward marketing strategies. But also .CLUB has been great with marketing. At least the first six months after release.

I'm just curious man.. where did you XYZ sales come from? I'm trying to decide where to sell mine. Cheers

•••
I'm just curious man.. where did you XYZ sales come from? I'm trying to decide where to sell mine. Cheers

Had to do a quick check:

1 via Afternic (Insurance related)
1 via SEDO (South African city)
1 via WHOIS stats (European tourist destination)
1 via a Swedish forum (Gambling related)
4 via my own landing pages

Last edited:
•••
Had to do a quick check:

1 via Afternic (Insurance related)
1 via SEDO (South African city)
1 via WHOIS stats (European tourist destination)
1 via a Swedish forum (Gambling related)
4 via my own landing pages

kop koon krap mate

•••
Of those mentioned. I prefer .club Club makes such a versatile (shortish) suffix. There are a few others not mentioned that I like as well. If you are selling something, then .sale, .forsale, .market would be quite appealing... and so on.

•••
.club all the way, but my best gTLD sale was a .pub
And one thoughts to share, why is .xyz a gTLD ? .xyz means nothing and maybe because that reason he have a future? Just maybe...

•••
•••
Would definitely go for .CLUB & .SITE within the list!

.FORSALE
.SALE
.MARKET

I like .CAFE too, it goes very well with some names, not that I own a lot of them, Only about .05% of my portfolio.

•••
Recent google's move we can expect more registrations on xyz, global

I voted CLUB

•••
Of that list, I like .club

•••
•••
I think every suffix has a good name,For example,

top.club
net.work
web.site

abc.xyz
you.plus
global.city
team.works
NeverS.top
Amercia.world
vogue.life

clothing.paris
hot.business

and so on.

•••
123.surf do you like it?
I wouldn't know what to do with it...

However I had a change of heart and purchased my first .Club's yesterday

Last edited:
•••
I voted .club.

.CLUB is number one for me.

•••
.lol
.suck

Good for amusement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back