NameSilo

Which Logo Do you like better?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

TampaDomains

Established Member
Impact
260
I just got 3 new logos I will use for my marketplace, which do you guys think is best?

Also I am having trouble changing my logo on my avatar here, it seems no matter what size i make it, it cuts off some of the edges. I am sure its something simple but I can't figure it out. lol
b.png d.png f.png

b.png
d.png
f.png
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I prefer the 3rd one
 
1
•••
I would avoid writing "at Bargain Prices" ... it is expected!!!

The first two logo highlight the acronyms, and, IMO, this is good becuase Smart Business Domains is a bit long tale...


Another thing, colors:

Smart Business Domains is different from Smart Business Domains
 
Last edited:
0
•••
#1 Hands down. You should close this thread now before you get confused by differing opinions.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
First, because of the simplicity.
Could be a better combination of colors.
 
0
•••
First one !!!
 
0
•••
First one but why not make Business in green too to match the circled B ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
My only other comment is you appear to be spacially challenged with all three logos. Let's just take a look at the best logo (#1). I think that "Smart Business" is in way to large capitals. And you would be better off putting "Smart Business Domains" all together on 1 line. Aligned left and right to the "S B C". Which keeps the eyes more clearly pointed at your main logo "S B C".

Personally. I'd also use your sub-text (Premiun Business Domains at Bargain Prices) in your text rather than in your logo. But that also should be aligned left and right to the rest of the logo, if you choose to put it in your logo.

I'd also would not include any TLD in you logo. It'd just extraneous info.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back