Dynadot

Which Logo Do you like better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TampaDomains

Established Member
Impact
I just got 3 new logos I will use for my marketplace, which do you guys think is best?

Also I am having trouble changing my logo on my avatar here, it seems no matter what size i make it, it cuts off some of the edges. I am sure its something simple but I can't figure it out. lol
b.png d.png f.png

b.png
d.png
f.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First one but why not make Business in green too to match the circled B ?

•••
•••
My only other comment is you appear to be spacially challenged with all three logos. Let's just take a look at the best logo (#1). I think that "Smart Business" is in way to large capitals. And you would be better off putting "Smart Business Domains" all together on 1 line. Aligned left and right to the "S B C". Which keeps the eyes more clearly pointed at your main logo "S B C".

Personally. I'd also use your sub-text (Premiun Business Domains at Bargain Prices) in your text rather than in your logo. But that also should be aligned left and right to the rest of the logo, if you choose to put it in your logo.

I'd also would not include any TLD in you logo. It'd just extraneous info.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back