IT.COM

poll Which landers you suggest me to use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which landers you suggest me to use?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic ns1/ns2 landers

vote
    2.9%
  • Afternic ns3/ns4 landers

votes
    11.8%
  • Afternic ns5/ns6 landers

votes
    8.8%
  • DAN's landers

votes
    50.0%
  • Sedo's landers

vote
    2.9%
  • Uniregistry's landers

vote
    2.9%
  • Epik's landers

vote
    2.9%
  • Alter's landers

vote
    2.9%
  • My own landers

votes
    5.9%
  • Other (please refer them below)

votes
    8.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I want your opinion, where to point my names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I personally share mines between Epik and Dan. Both are good.
If you are on Afternic's list (and better Fast Transfer), there is no need to go to their landing page - to pay 20% commissions? (same for Sedo).

Last edited:
•••
Dan and Sav

clean and cheap esp Sav

Q- which lander brings in the most sales??

•••
Alter, sold 2 domains there so far.

•••
I was on Afternic nameservers but found some issues:

Afternic ns1/ns2 landers
Afternic ns3/ns4 landers
not loading for buyers from Russia

Afternic ns5/ns6 landers
BIN price not loading with VPN from USA. Shows call to broker.

•••
Use the DAN lander. Also list with Afternic and Sedo. Same BIN price across the platforms.

•••
•••
Use the DAN lander. Also list with Afternic and Sedo. Same BIN price across the platforms.
Why same bin when commissions are different?

•••
•••
I voted other😀. Efty landers are awesome, 5 years @Doron Vermaat been getting recurring monthly payments. Worth every penny. Currently
switching all namesilo names to namesilo for sale landers. They allow göögle analytics unlike daddy afternic.
Payday is payday there. Domain In your acct in minutes.
Dan is the cream of the crop, i cant find anything to complain about there clean, but efty lander is more customizable.
1/4 go elsewhere, to be frank, doesnt look like their for sale. More like an abandoned idea, forwarding too

Last edited:
•••
why dan lander?
DAN lander = only 9% commission when you make a sale. Afternic can be 15-20% depending on price of domain. Afternic has the best network for retail sales, however. They sell most of my domains. So that is why I list also with them. Sedo nets only a few sales per year but still worth it. Same BINs because once you start getting 100s of domains, it get trickier to manage your pricing strategy.

•••
I think SAV only asks for a 4% commission -
so wouldn't it be most senseful to use them for your landers?

(Don't ask me, I am like the herd a DAN user by now...)

•••
Sav landers = no sales for me. Test, test, test...

•••
I personally share mines between Epik and Dan. Both are good.
If you are on Afternic's list (and better Fast Transfer), there is no need to go to their landing page - to pay 20% commissions? (same for Sedo).
i have a lot of good domains listed in afternic and no sales..and no views on go daddy listings please someone could tell me what is the best way to sell domains because my domains are really goods i don t understand what happens thanks

•••
I saw an advertisement Sav landers convert 218% better than competition. Took a screenshot.
I never knew. Hey this thread made it on domaining.com
Hot topic

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back