NameSilo

domain Which is better? - immortality.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KWNG

Established Member
Impact
immortality.com or eternallife.com or another alternative? Please provide reasons! Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Immortality for sure! One word versus two words. Immortality is used a lot more than eternal life where I come from and lastly, eternallife with the double L's is a hindrance as well. Immortality wins for me!

•••
True with two words and double L for some reason my colleagues associate immortality with a negative connotation hence why I asked. Like villains in movies striving for immortality?

•••
Well, both words mean the same thing, but I can understand your colleagues point of view because part of the word Immortality is "mortality" which means "Death" which is why they feel it may invoke some feelings of negativity. So I see their point. So, although Eternal Life is probably a slightly more positive term overall, the 2 words versus one word and double L's still make me like Immortality a little more!

•••
•••
Immortality (one word) is the better one imo but eternal life sounds not bad at all.

When I hear immortality I think about immortal ancient gods, gene therapy etc.
When I hear eternal life I think about spirituality, the christian belief in after life etc.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks! By the way I asked because I think its a possibility within 15-25 years especially with the way stem cell research is advancing and progress with biotech.

•••
immortality.com gets my vote

•••
How much would you price it at today versus future value in case it does eventuate? Just curious I don't own either

•••
When deciding between two domains especially keyword domains, one technique I use is to say the words out loud. So on that note (my opinion) Eternal Life has a more softer ring to it..

•••
When deciding between two domains especially keyword domains, one technique I use is to say the words out loud. So on that note (my opinion) Eternal Life has a more softer ring to it..
Thanks

•••
Definitely immortality, such a cool domain.

•••
I like immortality.com.

As for stem cell research. I think that geneticist over in Israel developing GMO pigs born with thee exact DNA match for a human would be perfect fit for it.

Hand over your blood sample they take your DNA and injection into fetal pig. Piglet is born you take home pig with your DNA in it

All organs will match including stem cells.

As for immortality.com

Here a suggestion.

Check out LifeExtension.org

It's a company that many super rich buy supplements to live longer lives

My hedge fund manager friend swears by it. The minimum expenditure for each member is $20k yearly If you do buy immortality.com I bet they would buy it for $xxx,xxx.

Or you can clone their biz and sit it on Immortality.com

GL!

Last edited:
•••
I noticed domainers prefer immortality whereas my colleagues who are not in the domaining space prefer eternal life :(

•••
I noticed domainers prefer immortality whereas my colleagues who are not in the domaining space prefer eternal life :(

The two L' s is often frowned upon by domainers and any domain where the last letter of the first word in a two word domain is the same as the first letter of the last word.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back