Dynadot

Which is best platform for domain selling or parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jemes

Impact
I am new in this industry. I know most of the people are experienced. I want to know which marketplace has much visitor or buyer. which has very good chance to sell my domain fast?
1. Dan
2. Afternic
3. Sedo
4. Epik
5.alter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Search bar is your friend.
Hello, I just deposited my domain here for both parking and selling but i don't know if its well deposited because i can not access it any more. What do i do as am new to this site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am new in this industry. I know most of the people are experienced. I want to know which marketplace has much visitor or buyer. which has very good chance to sell my domain fast?
1. Dan
2. Afternic
3. Sedo
4. Epik
5.alter
If you have quality domain you can sale anywhere if not nowhere. I think it is worse of money expending in quality less domains.

•••
I would also like to add DaaZ .com here . DaaZ charges only 7% success fee with faster payouts ( 48 hours ) .

24/7 customer support is available .

DaaZ Secure Transaction is another good option for bulk domain deals. Only 5% success fee.

Try DaaZ once..

•••
I'm using DaaZ .com landers for most of my domain names. Because DaaZ charges only 7% success fee. And I also receive my payouts in less than 48 hours..

•••
1. Dan
2. Afternic
3. Sedo
4. Epik
5.alter
I'm using DaaZ .com landers for most of my domain names. Because DaaZ charges only 7% success fee. And I also receive my payouts in less than 48 hours..

Daaz seems dead, bro. Are you genuinely selling domains over there?

With regards to parking, I did my 2 month experiment as a newbie and can confirm that parking is dead in 2021. You will make more money begging in the streets...

Last edited:
•••
It is best not to mix two different things, monetized parking and landers for domain sales. Almost certainly the best for one is not the best, or even possible often, for the other.

Also, in my opinion it is impossible to answer which is best in general, and will depend on the type of domain name. There is no particular reason to expect an exact match .com, a phrase in a national country code, a brandable madeup .com, or a tech specific .io to all sell best in the same place.

I don't know from personal experience, but people who are expert in parking have said that some words monetize better at different parking services, so it is not a matter of one service is best for all words.

Bob

Last edited:
•••

With regards to parking, I did my 2 month experiment as a newbie and can confirm that parking is dead in 2021. You will make more money begging in the streets...
Daaz support is great.

•••
1/ Sedo.com
2/ Dan.com
No experience with other platforms yet.

•••
I register and sell through GoDaddy/Afternic
I also list at Sedo and others, but most end user sales find the name on GoDaddy

I park at Bodis (parking has been dead for a long time, but a few hundred a year pays some renewals)

Best places for you will depend on what type of names you have and your target market.

•••
Afternic, Dan and Sedo listing.

Landers at DAN with no monetization.

I think parking hurts the sale and isn't profitable.

•••
i made sales on sedo dan afternic godaddy auctions and here in namepros i dont use others platforms

Last edited:
•••

DaaZ is not dead sir. DaaZ support is awesome. And from domain transfer to payouts their services are great.

DaaZ charges only 7% success fee..

For bulk domain deals you can use DaaZ secure transaction also with 5% success fee..

•••
been using just dan and afternic.
Just came to know about alter because of this thread, I am really liking it, dont know about results but seems like a mix between afternic and dan because it is landing and partner with registrar at the same time. plus the stats it provides is better than dan.

•••
domain.io will kill all other landers...

•••
•••
How can we get an invite code to check out their system (and landers)?
Try requesting it through twitter or wait a few days, it's soon launched.

•••
•••
•••
For the moment it's a lander/portfolio management product like efty, but with much more things...
What will the fees be for the service?

•••
Can I list on both sedo and afternic? Because I have it currently listed on sedo, and when I try to list it on afternic, it says it's already listed on afternic, but I never did that, nor did it come up in afternic search results.

•••
Back