Dynadot

Which Is Best For Domain Selling??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greatdomainsellers

Established Member
Impact
:hi:Hello Friends,
I Have Some Domains But I Don't Know Godaddy Feature Auction Is Good For Me Or Not ?? I Need Some Suggestions For Selling My Domain Name And This Feature Auction Is Only For One Domain Or For My All Domains ??
Or Tell Me Some Other Domain Selling Provider Websites And I Need Review Of Godaddy Feature Auction , It's Worth For My Domains Or Not ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think a featured auction is worth the money, personally. I list my domains on GoDaddy, Sedo, Afternic. GoDaddy has been the most successful, for me

•••
Napepros forum is one place where i sold many cheaper domains. After that if the domain is a bit pricy sedo worked for me.

•••
If you are new to domains, I'd start listing them here.

Personally GoDaddy premium worked the best but I also use Sedo. I park with bodis and have had inquiries on many domains but no sales yet.

•••
it is difficult to say, but i suggest, not to pay for it. go with free a/c setting company.:zzz:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back