Which extension

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lzy

VIP Member
Impact
75
Not really sure what other extensions you have in mind but if I were to choose from the 3

.in
.ws
.be

PS: Why do you have to capitalize the .ws? :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Out of the three choices. I would go with .in and register only quality keyword domains (no adult names)
 
0
•••
If I had to pick an extention out of those 3, I would also go with .in
 
0
•••
I would do a 2-3 word .com with the keyword in it. If the keyword is raincoats I's rather have raincoatlizard.com than raincoat.in for dev traffic/re-sell
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back