Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Which domain do you find easier to remember and type in:

BirthdayPartys.com

or

Birthday.us.com

BirthdayPartys.com is a premium domain I actually purchased a while ago. The only reason i am even considering a .us.com domain is because of how successful Putlocker and Activia is using the domain extension.

Any opinions would be beneficial.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i personally hate to misspell words just to match your brand, also on the phone you have to tell them how to misspell the website name as well which is just /facepalm. So #2 definitely.

Last edited:
•••
well... imo we need to be a bit careful. cause if we call birthdaypartys premium.. then what will we call birthdayparties.. perhaps super premium.

I agree entirely with above comment. misspelling spells troubles and complications for your biz.

gl

•••
I'm not really crazy about either version, but Birthday.us.com is the better of the two IMO.

•••
•••
But main question is did the OP know BirthdayPartys.com is misspell and correct domain is BirthdayParties.com which reg since 1996.

•••
BirthdayPartys.com isn't considered premium in my opinion. I'd go with the second choice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back