Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which Diablo (3) name do you prefer?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which Diablo (3) name do you prefer?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • chatdiablo3.com

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Miyavi

o-re-sa-maVIP Member
Impact
41
Of the three, which do you prefer for a Diablo 3 community? I don't know if I'll ever actually get around to it, but I'd like to hear your thoughts regardless:

diablo-3-forums.com
chatdiablo3.com
dailydiablo.com

Personally, I think dailydiablo.com is very catchy/memorable; however, the others are more powerful as keywords, so I'm not sure which to go with.

Cheers. :tu:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like DailyDiablo, because when Diablo 4 is released, you can use "DailyDiablo" too :D
 
0
•••
I agree
 
0
•••
Keep in mind that Diablo 4 would be like seven years from now if not more. It may never even happen. Also, I can't shake the feeling that the Diablo 3 keyword domains would help with search engine rankings a lot more (at least initially).

That being said, dailydiablo is definitely most memorable and easiest to type, so...

I am looking for some more opinions. Thanks! :tu:
 
0
•••
I think the first two look really amateur so voted for dailydiablo which is much more memorable and brandable. Make sites for users first not search engines.
 
0
•••
I voted for dailydiablo.com too. It's catchy.
 
0
•••
I like DailyDiablo as well.

I picked up quite a few Diablo names, most of which are just diablo, not diablo3, so I am able to use em for diablo1/2/3/etc.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back