Dynadot

Where's my NP[??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok I bought 1000 NP$ at the exchange got the message saying points are in escrow what ever that about 24 hours ago made payment upon getting the message from RJ with the sellers paypal email and I still only have the 44 NP$ I earned in NP$ Clicks so wheres my NP$?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who'd you buy the NP$ from? Maybe you should contact them as they have to release the NP$ to you, after they confirm receiving your payment.

•••
Who'd you buy the NP$ from? Maybe you should contact them as they have to release the NP$ to you, after they confirm receiving your payment.

Eric I bought NP$ from unknowngiver for $18.

•••
It appears he's not been active for roughly a week. I would suggest trying to get in touch with him, possibly by sending an email using his paypal email. Either way, I'd recommend giving it 'til Monday, and after that if you've still not received the NP$, we'll see what can be done.

•••
Thanks Eric I have pm'd the guy and will send him an email from paypal account.
Thanks for your help and amazingly quick responses.

•••
No problem :) Just post back here or PM if you've not heard anything by Monday evening.

•••
Will do I have emailed him now.
Thanks Eric for your help he has being warned by pm and email.He would want to get on here and transfer it because I am not the person you want to mess with.
p.s eric I gave you rep :)

•••
Update:Still No reply or NP$ from unknowngiver.
Further Update: Paypal dispute opened.

Last edited:
•••
Done a review now and he hasn't got 1000 NP$,also he has often not fulfilled a time frame and in some cases has not liven up to his promise of giving NP$ in other words I am not his first victim.
Again the seller is unknowngiver AVOID HIM.
I am awaiting a moderator to see what can be done in this case.

•••
Ok he has handed over the 1000 NP$ after I opened a paypal dispute,warned him I had complained and that Eric was now ready to take it further.NP$ Received.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back