Dynadot

Where'd this come from?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Where'd this come from? How long has this been here. I just noticed it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been here about a month. Besides the NamePros staff, only teens can access this forum. Have fun!

•••
I think it opened at the start of November didnt it?

•••
it was here when i was here

•••
Must be because I just added my birthday.

•••
?? lol, isn't everyone able to view this? or just teenagers?

•••
Dwayne said:
?? lol, isn't everyone able to view this? or just teenagers?
As RJ said, only teens can view this forum. There's also an adults forum but only adults can see it because of the year they entered for their birth date.

•••
I changed my birthday to say 1969, but there was no adult forum.

•••
Qwert said:
I changed my birthday to say 1969, but there was no adult forum.
Tsk tsk tsk.. naughty Qwert, trying to access the adult forums. RJ has made sure that no one will have access to the wrong forum. It's not as easy as that to gain access to it! ;)

•••
I was just checking to see if they actually existed.

This is kinda odd though, I wonder why RJ is trying to attract teens when this forum was obdiviously not intended for us.

•••
maybe he wanted to get teens into the domain business? and there is an adult forum 17+ can view it :P

•••
Dwayne said:
maybe he wanted to get teens into the domain business? and there is an adult forum 17+ can view it :P

Can people ages 18 and 19 view both adult and teens?

Also why would he want to get teens into the domain business? Do you have a credit card? Do you have paypal? So whats the point?

Last note, why are all my sentences in this post questions?

•••
well since i'm 17 i can few the Teen Zone, so i think 18 (teen) and 19 (teen) can view it also, lol.. and i have PayPal.. not that hard for a 15yr old to get a checking account with their parents and direct it to PayPal..

•••
Dwayne said:
well since i'm 17 i can few the Teen Zone, so i think 18 (teen) and 19 (teen) can view it also, lol.. and i have PayPal.. not that hard for a 15yr old to get a checking account with their parents and direct it to PayPal..

Really? Hmm... Ummm... I'll ask my parents about that.

•••
yeah really.. with my bank i gotta have my mom sign the withdrawl so i can get my money out.. same if your parents try taking money out of your account.. they'd have to get your signature.. so you need both signatures to withdrawl money.. and to shut it down..

•••
I'm gonna ask them if I can do that tomarrow.

•••
sounds cool.. my friend did it this week and signed up for paypal and he's 15.. just go to Bank of America, Downey Savings or Wells Fargo

•••
Qwert said:
Dwayne said:

Can people ages 18 and 19 view both adult and teens?

Also why would he want to get teens into the domain business? Do you have a credit card? Do you have paypal? So whats the point?

Last note, why are all my sentences in this post questions?
Only teens and the staff can view this forum. I don't have a credit card, I don't have PayPal, but I use my dad's PayPal and don't ever give CC# online. Your sentences are all in questions because they're questions not sentences.

•••
Well I asked my mom about getting Paypal. She said to ask my dad... Which I am guessing means no because I won't even see my dad till summer, I don't know his phone number and I don't know his email.

•••
are you parents divorced? or something

•••
Dwayne said:
are you parents divorced? or something

No, my dad works oversees.

•••
•••
Umm... I don't know actually...

•••
heh, thats kind strange ;\

•••
I know it's something to do with insurance...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back