IT.COM

Where to transfer/renew domains before September 1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
In a week there will be a price increase for .COM domains:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-wild-west-of-new-com-prices-pricelist-per-registrar.1308064/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/com-wholesale-prices-will-rise-again-on-september-1-2023.1307644/

Maybe someone wants to transfer/renew their domains to save money in the future.

In my opinion, the best options for transferring a domain are:
1692859212362.png

Dynadot promo codes for the prices of this table:
$6.99 code: FLASHCOM (registration)
$8.95 code: MOVECOM (transfer)

To renew domains:
1692859509523.png

It is unknown if Namecheap will be running their domain transfer promo. Probably not. Because usually their promos like this start on Tuesday, and Tuesday has already passed. Although Namecheap can be unpredictable and anything can happen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look like Namecheap have no transfer promo before price rise .

•••
Also remember that some registrars offer discounts for pre-funding accounts.

I don't know all who do this, but as an example Porkbun's prices (currently) drop to 9.22.

•••
I don't know all who do this, but as an example Porkbun's prices (currently) drop to 9.22.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know this was an option with Porkbun.

--

I moved a bunch to Spaceship recently, I hate some of the stuff they do with their hosting (not having Let's Encrypt support so they can upsell SSL, mainly) but for domains I haven't had any issues whatsoever and the prices are solid for now.

•••
We're still running EXODUS, saves $1 off three transfers (.com or otherwise).

And ya, we have ACH if you have a US based bank account, noting that it usually takes 5 days to transfer funds so you may be cutting it close. Message support to get started ([email protected]).

•••
Why transfer/renew?

Just sell it or drop it :ROFL:

•••
is spaceship owned by namecheap? their is "built with ❤️ by namecheap" at the footer

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back