IT.COM

advice where to sell nowadays

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainskilled

Impact
Seeking advice from fellow domainers! What are your top recommendations for domain-selling platforms nowadays, considering factors like fees and reach?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The important thing is you need to have good names.
Junk or crap names will not work regardless of brokers or marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Afternic and Sedo have the largest reach. But they also have the most domains, so yours can be buried.

If you have really good domains, considering trying to find a broker that's willing to work with you. They normally have a list of buyers and they can reach out to end user companies on your behalf.

•••
For me:
#1 Afternic
#2 Dan

But I say list anywhere you can. I’d rather pay a percentage of a sale than continual renewal fees.

Last edited:
•••
Afternic and Sedo have the largest reach. But they also have the most domains, so yours can be buried.

If you have really good domains, considering trying to find a broker that's willing to work with you. They normally have a list of buyers and they can reach out to end user companies on your behalf.
Is there a way to get that list of buyers myself somehow?

•••
Is there a way to get that list of buyers myself somehow?
Of course
You can steal broker’s identity or
You can spend 15 years becoming a broker and shaping your own list

•••
Of course
You can steal broker’s identity or
You can spend 15 years becoming a broker and shaping your own list
ha ha :)

I mean do we have some lists of interested buyers somewhere on this forum? Who in the past had been interested in or acquired high-value domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back