Dynadot

question Where to sell low value domains less than $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

camilosan

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi, where can I sell domains under $50? Currently, I use Namecheap but I want to know more platforms.

Greetings and thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Perfect, in "fixed price" ?
Exactly - that is a possibility. It all depends on how much you expect to sell your domains for.

However, launching auctions on the forum might also be something to consider if you're looking to sell your domains quickly.

•••
Exactly - that is a possibility. It all depends on how much you expect to sell your domains for.

However, launching auctions on the forum might also be something to consider if you're looking to sell your domains quickly.
Exactly, I would like to sell quickly and they are low value domains according to me, I am new, is there any type of paid consultancy that can guide me? Where can I search for this service in the forum?

regards,

•••
Exactly, I would like to sell quickly and they are low value domains according to me, I am new, is there any type of paid consultancy that can guide me? Where can I search for this service in the forum?

regards,
If they are low value domains in your book, then they most prolly belong to the Auction Section; which can be found here: namepros.com/marketplace/buy-domains/?prefix_id=325

Is there any type of paid consultancy that can guide me? Where can I search for this service in the forum?

And as to that, there are no such services offered here to my knowledge; although this is not really a direction I would advise you to take were such services available on here inasmuch as domaining is a business that should be learnt on the go from mistakes.

Don't trust gurus that will crop up in your PMs trying to sell you chicken feathers.

•••
If they are low value domains in your book, then they most prolly belong to the Auction Section; which can be found here: namepros.com/marketplace/buy-domains/?prefix_id=325

And as to that, there are no such services offered here to my knowledge; although this is not really a direction I would advise you to take were such services available on here inasmuch as domaining is a business that should be learnt on the go from mistakes.

Don't trust gurus that will crop up in your PMs trying to sell you chicken feathers.
ok thanks!

•••
There is an appraisal section here on the forum if you wanted to try one or two and see what other users thought.

•••
There is an appraisal section here on the forum if you wanted to try one or two and see what other users thought.
Thanks! i will try now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back