IT.COM

Where to get herbal medicine n tea affiliate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

Going to venture out deeper into affiliate marketing n would like to know where can I sign-up to sell herbal medicine & teas?

or anyone would like to give me ideas how to monetize tea n herbal related domain names would be great.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are a lot of merchants with affiliate programs that sell teas and herbal meds - Amazon is one.

Two ways to find affiliate programs: Do a google search and include phrases like "affiliate" "webmaster" or jump onto the affiliate network sites and search.

Here's a list to get you started - do your own homework as to what network they're on and whether or not they're worth promoting:

Vitamin Shoppe
Vitacost
drugstore dot com
MotherNature
The Natural Store
VitaminEmporium
LuckyVitamin
Walgreens
Kalyx
VitaSprings
Teavana
Adagio Teas
Vitamin Creek
House Of Nutrition
Worlds Foods
Discount Supplements
eVitamims
GNC

I would go with a content + product feed strategy. Write up various types of popular teas/remedies with their traditional use (make sure you have a medical disclaimer on your site!!!) and give people a few links where they can buy it.

Most teas are pretty inexpensive - the commissions will reflect that. Look for merchants that do an effective upsell/add-on.

•••
thanks a lot enlytend really appreciate the help!

•••
dokter,

Another way of finding offers is using offervault, it's more focused on CPA but it definitely has listings on cost per sale and there are offers for almost everything, so I'm sure you will find an offer that suits you.

Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back