IT.COM

Where to get Auto Insurance affiliate program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Having a hard time tracking down a Auto Insurance affiliate program that has the actual Auto insurance "quote form"

I don't want a link to a quote form..but rather an actual form that I can include on my sites.. then when the user clicks submit it the actual Auto Insurance company

Must be Major Company

State Farm
AllState
Progressive
Geico

I have 100,000 uniques a Month Auto related

Anyone have any recommendations..and yes for the RIGHT affiliate program I have no issues signing up under "you"

Thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I know mundomedia.com has an offer where you can prepop the info over the the offer. Prepop is when you have a form on your site, then when a user hits submit, you just redirect them to the affiliate link with different tokens (name=john+smith&age=30&car=ford etc.) in the url.

But honestly if you are getting 100k uniques, you have some good quantity.
You will make more directly calling auto insurance companies such as the ones you listed and saying "Hey, I have a lot of insurance leads. Would you be interested in buying them?" (they always are) and then just send them a sample so they can see if they have them in their database. If not they will buy it from you.

If you don't want to deal with the hassle you can always sell the to insurance lead brokers (googe) and you will still make more than from a cpa offer.

Hope this helps

•••
winleet really appreciate you sharing your expertise on this. PM coming at you

•••
GEICO is at CJ. When I applied, I got automatically denied. I guess you have to have a minimum of sales for them to accept you.

•••
There are a lot of strong operators in the insurance niche, from insurance brokers to big insurance companies selling their own policies.

Insurance affiliates often work with generating requests for insurance quotes, getting paid a CPA for each completed request.

Try to do Google search.

•••
GEICO is at CJ. When I applied, I got automatically denied. I guess you have to have a minimum of sales for them to accept you.

there's a couple of other big insurance companies at CJ also. Hartford I believe, and others.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back