IT.COM

Where to find pending delete .org, .info, .biz and others?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Some time ago I came across this website: SnapCheck. It shows .com and .net domains pending delete.

Now what I'm looking for is a website which would show pending delete domains from other TLDs (like .org, .info, .us, .to etc). Do you know such websites? I DON'T need all the fancy stuff like Alexa rank, likp pop, Google PR and so on, I can write a script that checks it for myself. I just need the bare domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alot of people use pool. You don't have worry about any of the other stuff cuz they just supply that pending delete list. NW is also a great resource.
Pool.com
Namewinner.com

•••
•••
dropscripts: I see I can view domains pending delete on specified day, but the header shows tht there is only 2000 domains in the list. Is the list limited to 2000? Also, you show only 50 domains on a page, if I wanted to download the entire list that would take so long...

.edu: I checked Pool and Namewinner, and I like the Pool interface. However, I did few searches and now Pool shows only "Error On Page" on every search I perform. Don't know if this is typical? Namewinner is much less usable, because it asks always for at least one letter in the domain name and cannot filter to show domains only from a specified day. And it has far less extensions. But I will try to make some use of it...

Any other suggestions?

•••
dont touch this

Michau said:
Some time ago I came across this website: SnapCheck. It shows .com and .net domains pending delete.

Now what I'm looking for is a website which would show pending delete domains from other TLDs (like .org, .info, .us, .to etc). Do you know such websites? I DON'T need all the fancy stuff like Alexa rank, likp pop, Google PR and so on, I can write a script that checks it for myself. I just need the bare domain names.

ok heres a few cool places try 4domains.com (bluehill.com) also namewinner catches infos fairly well

•••
Yes we limit it to 50 names per page view. Most users perfrom specified searches using our advanced search criteria box. If you are interested in entire lists you should consider subscribing to some type of list service. Hope this helps.

•••
dropscripts said:
Yes we limit it to 50 names per page view. Most users perfrom specified searches using our advanced search criteria box. If you are interested in entire lists you should consider subscribing to some type of list service. Hope this helps.
your service is still great!

•••
dropscripts: Do you offer such list service subscription?

•••
•••
I see I have to pay $5 for that? Is it monthly payment?

•••
You can choose for 1 day, 1 week or 1 month.

•••
So when I pay for one month, will I get one list for a month ahead, or will I get a list every day for one month?

•••
Why dont you try to read on the site Michau :)

"Receive a daily e-mail containing all of the popular .com, .net, and .org domains"

Great service dropscripts

•••
Oops, sorry! I browsed thru the site, but somehow overlooked this text. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back