Dynadot

Where to buy domains for cheap year after year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dani2016

Impact
Hi , i have a question, i have a brandname (website), i already registered a few .com/ .net etc

but now i want to register only a few domains so no-one can register similar names like mine, so no webspace etc

i already found some websites that sell domains for $1 but that are usually only .com's and thats only for the first year after that it becomes more expensive, can someone advice me about this that would be great

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi , i have a question, i have a brandname (website), i already registered a few .com/ .net etc

but now i want to register only a few domains so no-one can register similar names like mine, so no webspace etc

i already found some websites that sell domains for $1 but that are usually only .com's and thats only for the first year after that it becomes more expensive, can someone advice me about this that would be great

thanks
Hi, you can buy domain without hosting from sites like godaddy.com

•••
•••
Beware of sites selling .coms for $1 unless you know what you are doing and have knowledge of how the registrar works.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back