Domain Empire

Where to register .COM.AU domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anyone reccommend a good place to register .COM.AU domains? I've found a few places but I'd like to stick with a "big name" reliable registrar if possible.Also the prices seem so high,$25 /year minimum 2 years.If anyone knows of a bit cheaper place,that would also be appreciated.Thanks!

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dillpup said:
Can anyone reccommend a good place to register .COM.AU domains? I've found a few places but I'd like to stick with a "big name" reliable registrar if possible.Also the prices seem so high,$25 /year minimum 2 years.If anyone knows of a bit cheaper place,that would also be appreciated.Thanks!

Matt

Look for a registerar that has their site with a domian like that, they are most likly based in Aussie and can probabally do it cheeper.

•••
•••
namescout.com.au is the cheapest I have found

•••
Unfortunately you need a registered business in Australia to get one.

Cheapest .com.au cost $66 for 2 years.

•••
rondo said:
Unfortunately you need a registered business in Australia to get one.

Cheapest .com.au cost $66 for 2 years.

You really need to have a business for COM.AU? So as long as someone has any type of business,they can get a com.au even if the domain is not used for that business? For example,Cartoonetwork.com.au (typo) is owned by a guy who clearly isn't using it for business.
That's too bad,there are some incredible OVT w/extension typos unregistered in .com.au.

Matt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back