Dynadot

Where is NP store?

NameSilo
Watch
Hey all,

Can't find the store now, where do I go to purchase a sticky thread? thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From the development team: The following services are offline or nonfunctioning at this time:

1. NP$ / NP Balance
2. NP$ Domain Management
3. NP Clicks
4. Highlighted Threads
5. Charity Ribbons

We hope to have these services available again by the end of Friday.

If you need assistance with a domain name registered with NamePros, please post a new thread to our Member Services team.

•••
am also worried about that cos me Can't find . but now me find Thank you Sir

•••
I hope we get a re-vamped store. With swag and goodies. Shirts, hats, mugs, pens, services, designs etc.

nn

•••
I hope we get a re-vamped store. With swag and goodies. Shirts, hats, mugs, pens, services, designs etc.

nn

Ditto, it would be nice to decorate the desk with NamePros accessories! stickers, mouse pads, flash drives, paperweights :sold:

•••

nn
You are in luck!! We do have plans to implement such a thing in the near future!! :tu:

•••
•••
How bout like this one

Code:
http://www.indomp3z.us/showpost.php?p=68774&postcount=1

•••
thanks all! So any idea when the thread goodies are back? Guess I'll have to wait to start that sales thread.

•••
thanks all! So any idea when the thread goodies are back? Guess I'll have to wait to start that sales thread.

I wish that I could give you a date. This is one of the most extensive parts of the upgrade as it is all custom coded. Our Development Team is working everyday on this to get it completed ASAP.

•••
Can't wait for the Namepros gear :lala:

I wish that I could give you a date. This is one of the most extensive parts of the upgrade as it is all custom coded. Our Development Team is working everyday on this to get it completed ASAP.

•••
Heck yeah i will be happy to get namepros gear....alreayd wore out my hat(as in wore it so much and washed it to much) i won....ready and willing to buy some more.

-Aaron
B-)

•••
Heck yeah i will be happy to get namepros gear....alreayd wore out my hat(as in wore it so much and washed it to much) i won....ready and willing to buy some more.

-Aaron
B-)

:o My goodness I wanna see a picture of a well loved NP Hat :)

•••
Mine must have gotten lost in the mail :(
Going to have to order a new one when the NP store opens :tu:

-Aaron
B-)

•••
More over .....guys/gals ..... this is an excellent way to show our support. God knows the "Queen" has expenses. Castle upkeep alone has gotta be a killer. Mote cleaning, The Mastiffs eat link cows, and the Queens jewels take a staff of 20 to keep clean and ready.

Now we can show our support and help -RJ- keep the castle mote filled with clean water and healthy gators :tu:

All kidding aside... I'm excited about the new "store" design and goodies.

Mine must have gotten lost in the mail :(
Going to have to order a new one when the NP store opens :tu:

One in my truck and one on my desk ..... :)

NN

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back