NameSilo

Where do you liquidate your domain names?

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Aron Raduly, Sep 9, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Aron Raduly

Aron Raduly Established Member

Hi all,
    I was wondering which is your preferred method and platform to liquidate your unwanted domain names?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Kuffy

Kuffy Name Stag VIP

Just let them drop, or you could offer them to members here as a free gift. There is a board for this.

3. tonyk2000

tonyk2000 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

BIN with decreased prices. Sometimes just 2 figures or low 3 figures. Works pretty well, some domains are sold quickly. Imo, it is worth time/efforts if and only if automated delivery is available, such as registrar-based marketplaces (namesilo, dynadot, godaddy - premium listings and/or afternic fast transfer). As far as I remember, namecheap also has a marketplace, but I do not have domains with this registrar.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  4. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

You can liquidate your names here and many spend all their time only liquidating and squatting their best if reversing effort by dropping unlikely sales and only market best the turn over will surely allow better budget for inventory.

5. Szabolcs Szekely

Szabolcs Szekely Upgraded Member Blue Account

We maintain large domain sales on eBay and we launch weekly auctions from $1. Check out our eBay Store. We are able to liquidate acceptable names through 5 Days No-Reserve eBay auctions under certain conditions.

If you are interested in our liquidation program please send me a list of 10 names you want to varnish for evaluation.

To learn more, go to https://brandshore.pro/auctions/

6. Furquah

Furquah Brand Ambassador INDIA Epik.com Staff VIP

I liquidate my all domain at NameLiquidate.com check out.

7. Szabolcs Szekely

Looks like a nice tool to liquidate domains. Do they market the names beyond listing them on the website?

8. Furquah

Furquah Brand Ambassador INDIA Epik.com Staff VIP

There are lots of potential domain investor who actively buying name on NL. Just list your domain name there.

For end-user sale you can list your domain at Epik premium aftermarket place and use Epik free SSL enabled landing page.

9. passini

passini Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I usually drop them, the ones that are catched on the drop are almost all at HugeDomains with 3x of my previous pricing....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  10. Aron Raduly

Aron Raduly Established Member

So do you think it's worth it let them drop instead of liquidating them and earning some $ back?

11. ArielT

ArielT Top Contributor VIP

For how much do you usually sell those starting at $1?

12. passini

passini Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I never tried really but I think if you can get money from others domainers on a name you want drop probably better keep as maybe has some value.

13. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

14. Szabolcs Szekely

To get a rough average, from the transactions completed from handpicked domain auctions that we collect is $20-$25. (It depends on the names + audience. Some cool domains could sell under $10, $20 on certain days or the opposite, lower quality names could reach $100+ if there is enough competition.)

I run weekly campaigns when we start the auctions and before endings. Currently, 389 members are following my store on eBay and I'm connected with 1100+ customer emails.

I think the ratings you see here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/brandshorenames will tell more about the quality I've provided for the market over the years.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice