IT.COM

discuss Where do you guys buy domains for parking? ( Domain registrar)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For me, 95% from dynaot and 5% from namebright.

dynadot offers $8.5 for com and free privacy protection ( super bulk pricing, it's very easy as long as you spend at least $5k per year.)

There are always minor problems on namebright website, but their pricing is reallly competitive for the first year.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thought .com renewals at NameBright were the same price as new registrations. Aren't they?

•••
I thought .com renewals at NameBright were the same price as new registrations. Aren't they?

no free whois privacy...

•••
where do you guys buy domains for parking? ( domain registrar)

Where
you register domains has no effect on parking, unless it's some weird ccTLD that requires nameservers to be located in a particular region.

•••
Oh, yes. I forgot about that, even though they send you an email daily forever if you don't pay for the whois privacy when you renew.

•••
where do you guys buy domains for parking? ( domain registrar)

Where
you register domains has no effect on parking, unless it's some weird ccTLD that requires nameservers to be located in a particular region.

I surely understand that. Just want to discuss the options

•••
Best option would be a $0.99 coupon at GoDaddy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Best option would be a $0.99 coupon at GoDaddy.

When you are logged into Godaddy, you are doing it the wrong way.

•••
•••
•••
•••
You know why.

If you are genuinely asking why, you won't understand the answer.

Besides, all my domains are worth more respect than 99 cents.

•••

You know why.

unless you are padding your posting count..Also would love to know why not?
Yes your domains maybe be worth more than 99 cents but still a great price to register a domain at..even if you park it and make $1.00 before renewal, you are still making a profit...

•••
You know why.

This is a BS answer to my question. Just give me a straight answer.

•••
If you like DynaDot and the free privacy I think NameSilo is pretty good. Internet.bs also offers free privacy and they might be a better choice if you register lots of ccTLD's.

•••
@FPForum - I like Dynadot and NameSilo, but I get better prices at Dynadot. I wouldn't touch Internet.bs with a barge-pole. It's the scammers and spammers registrar. I actually like GoDaddy too. I think their control panel is just great. But I prefer to keep my assets out of GoDaddy's reach. They are not domainer friendly.

•••
@FPForum - I like Dynadot and NameSilo, but I get better prices at Dynadot. I wouldn't touch Internet.bs with a barge-pole. It's the scammers and spammers registrar. I actually like GoDaddy too. I think their control panel is just great. But I prefer to keep my assets out of GoDaddy's reach. They are not domainer friendly.

I have quite a few domains with Internet.bs since they have very decent ccTLDs prices and also allow API dropcatch (even if query limited)

So, if you have something on your mind please share. I really don't want to be negatively surprised one day.

•••
@Hypersot - There are more spammers and scammers with domain registrations at internet.bs than any other registrar. This is in-part because of their location as a registrar. Outside the protection of US interests. You don't find these same people at Fabulous, for example, albeit they are more expensive.

This was the first article which came up when Googling for, internet.bs scammers... http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/374242-internet-bs-warning.html

•••
@stub no matter what other people say, I actually do like GD as well. You can't beat the $0.99-$3 coupon codes, even around $4-$5 w/privacy. The downside is they don't offer those prices everyday and finding coupon codes can be a pain sometimes. I know IBS was used by blackhaters sometimes, but I also read they had someone knew appointed to them last year, so I don't know if that will make any difference within the company.

•••
@FPForum - Yeah. I heard that too. But I'm not holding my breath. I would add, that I only have limited knowledge of Internet.BS. I prefer to have my domains at a respected registrar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back