IT.COM

Where do you find Google PR?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Without using the toolbar, what web site can tell you the PR of a site?
(Don't laugh at my silly question, I just never looked for PR -_-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
domain.addict said:
Without using the toolbar, what web site can tell you the PR of a site?
(Don't laugh at my silly question, I just never looked for PR -_-)

Seochat has a very intereting tool to see your Future PR.

This tool will query Google's various data centers to check for any changes in PageRank values for a given URL. Usually all data centers will output the same, but if queried during an update, you might get a glimpse of any upcoming changes in your chosen URL's PageRank value.

•••
•••
What does it mean?

I am not sure exactly what the PR means, I just entered one of my sites and it says it has Google PageRank 2 out of 10 ... Is that good? I am having a very hard time getting any good search engine results on this site based on keywords (it is a web design site so it is a very big market)

Thanks

•••
linker said:
I am not sure exactly what the PR means, I just entered one of my sites and it says it has Google PageRank 2 out of 10 ... Is that good? I am having a very hard time getting any good search engine results on this site based on keywords (it is a web design site so it is a very big market)

Thanks

Not so high. Try a few sites to figure out the pr you'll get depending on your popularity.

•••
•••
Ben, that last url doesn't work for me.

•••
•••
Oh yes, would have to agree with Ben. http://www.urltrends.com Gives you PR and a TON of information on your domain. A great site. :)

•••
you can also try www.searchengineengine.com a great resource giving information about baclinks and what could be the real PR.

•••
I know a lot of sites offer it now. You can also find PageRank lookup right here at NamePros. Click the 'Domain Services' link in our menu and you'll find it bundled with our WHOIS lookup.

•••
yah, the namepros one is great :)

•••
-RJ- said:
I know a lot of sites offer it now. You can also find PageRank lookup right here at NamePros. Click the 'Domain Services' link in our menu and you'll find it bundled with our WHOIS lookup.

I like it too.. it says I've got a PR1, some lie and say I don't :kickass:

•••
That means, you can see different PRs for your site on different engines and scripts?

•••
Designporte said:
That means, you can see different PRs for your site on different engines and scripts?

No, there's only one PR value for each URL.
If you enter domain.com and www.domain.com, you have not the same PR sometimes.
The PR namepros features check both if you try.

And for the future PR it's a value from google feeds, but nobody is really sure it's your future PR, just it could be...

•••
Oh, well thanks for the clairfication.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back