IT.COM

advice WHERE DO I START!?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cgats

Impact
I am looking to learn about the world of domains and domain Parking! Where do I start? How do I know what domains bring in more traffic/have a better key word before buying? What is the best place to park my domain? Any useful links you can send me to read? Are their any better ways to make money with domains?
Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where do I start?
The Beginners Section. Then spend the next 2-4 weeks reading and reading as many of all the other threads and posts here as you can (minus the in-between ramblings). Then..read some more.

It's all here, for you or anyone, to learn as much as you want to learn about domaining. But if you're waiting, wanting, hoping that someone here is going to hold your hand, mentor you, share their knowledge, and show you a bunch of short cuts to 'domaining riches', ...well you'll be just another.. 'here today, gone tomorrow domain newbie'.

•••
I would recommend starting with the Beginners Section. :)

Here's something that hasn't been suggested. You could always read through tons of appraisals and domain name portfolio reviews here at namepros. It will give you an idea of how people judge the value of domains.

•••
Agree with above opinion.
Read...read...read more
Check alexa rank and backlink to find good traffic domain
Parking: voodoo >> sedo >> bodis

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back